As per new rule of Indian Government now it is compulsory to “Link Aadhar Card with PAN Card” for filling taxes. Because according to the Income Tax Department‘s report there are many fake PAN Card holders. Due to which Government was unable to reveal their original income. Therefore, This rule of linking Aadhar card and PAN card is now in-front of us. Because Aadhar is an unique id of every individual therefore now it will become impossible to use fake PAN Cards. Or we can say that now single person will have single PAN card for sure means no duplicate PAN cards.
So if you don’t know about this news and have not linked it yet then this article is for you. Link Aadhar and PAN as soon as possible to continue your service of filling your taxes and returns.
Welcome to “Postdynamic – The Master’s World“. In this article we are going to discuss that how to Link Aadhar Card with PAN Card online. So here is the full step by step guide for you.
We are going to link Aadhar and PAN via Income Tax e-filling Website. Before moving further take care of this Important Note:
- For Linking Aadhar and PAN, your details on both Cards need to match
- In Case, if your Gender and Date of Birth is matching but Name is not matching. Then you have to provide Aadhar OTP to proceed.
So now lets move to the steps to Link Aadhar Card with PAN Card.
Steps To Link Aadhar Card with PAN Card
- First of all open this LINK in new tab. It will take you to the Income Tax e-filling website.
- Now you will see a box saying Link Aadhar. It will ask you for PAN,Aadhar Number and Name as per Aadhar.
- Fill out the all details carefully.
- Now there will be a option of Captcha Code. Also fill this out carefully as it will be shown in a box.
- And the final Step is Link Aadhar. Click on Link Aadhar button and that is it.
So these are the steps to link Aadhar and PAN. Details on both cards should be same to link these cards. In case of mismatch, the website will send OTP to your mobile number which is in link with your Aadhar Card. After filling that OTP you can proceed with the linking of your Aadhar and PAN.
Government is also trying few more easy ways like by letting you upload scan of PAN card to link it with Aadhar. These options are not active yet but we are expecting that these options will also be available soon.
So, That is all with this article hope this will help you to Link Aadhar Card with PAN Card. If you face any problem you can ask us in comments for the solution.
Do not forget to share our articles with your friends and on social platforms. Thanks for visiting Postdynamic – The Master’s World. Keep visiting and keep learning. Thanks 🙂